To get started with the S&I Framework process, there are several steps that will need to be completed. These include registering for the S&I Framework wiki, reviewing documentation on the S&I Framework, and completing a statement of commitment which outlines your expressed level of interest. There is also an Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) wiki page which can help to answer a lot of common questions you may have about the S&I Framework.
- Get Registered
- Follow the S&I Framework Wiki Site
- To be notified about significant events and announcements from the project, follow this site.
- Familiarize and Commit:
- Need Help?
- You can post to the S&I Framework wiki once you have become a volunteer and registered.
- Take time to review the existing S&I initiatives and respective communities of interest page to see where you can contribute.
- Refrain from defacement, abuse, commercial promotion, or other content that violates our Wiki Use Guidelines.